Thursday 26 September 2013

The real deal

Hi all, I've recently been thinking about all of my vintage china and props that I have acquired over the years. There are lots of companies that offer a similar service and after having a quick peek around, I've noticed that we all have a slightly different interpretation of 'vintage'. I know that 'vintage' covers a lot of decades, but I personally don't think that hanging heart t-light holders from Notonthehighstreet.com are vintage. Are they vintage inspired...at a push. Are they pretty, yes. And is any bride or party planner entitled to use them, of course! All I'm saying is that I'm very proud of my totally authentic and genuine vintage china and props and from now on, I'm staying true to my roots. Who's with me?! Mrs T x http://www.mrs-terrence.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment