Thursday 21 June 2012

Vintage inspired headband

So, my wedding dress has been dry cleaned and currently in a dust bag draped over a chair in the corner of my room and I've finally got round to buying a storage box ready for it's new home in the loft. It feels like it's the end of the party!

I doubt I'll have the occasion to wear such a beautiful, over the top gown again, but it was fun while it lasted! One piece of my outfit that I can't wait to wear again is the vintage inspired headband that I wore on the day. For me, it really finished off my look and I'm so glad that I bought it! Althought it was a bit pricey (for my budget!), I absolutely adore it.




I bought my headband from Gillion Million; check out her website - http://www.milliondesign.com/ The craftmanship really shows in her work and it was super comfortable all day! I wish I had another excuse to buy another one!

That's certainly too precious to make its way into the loft!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment