Monday 5 December 2011

DIY Photo Booth

So what happens when you’ve got married and you’ve got a lot of time on your hands? Start a wedding blog and come up with tricks and ideas for the next time round…to the same man obviously!

Here are some of the ideas from my wedding that I thought I'd share x

I wanted something really interactive and fun for the guests to do our wedding reception. There’s that period in between photos and dinner with not that much to do, so I came up with the idea of a ‘DIY photobooth’. I found this template on the Martha Stewart website and asked my lovely Usher Martin to change the colour to match my colour scheme. I then had this printed to around 6ft by 8ft. It’s pretty big, but it had a really great impact when people walked into the hall.

http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/226628/lace-photo-booth-backdrop?czone=inspiration/DIY/templates-and-clip-art

Then I scoured charity shops and any other place that I could find for props! My mother in law kindly lent me her vintage suitcase to put all of the bits and pieces in which I think really finished off the look.

The DIY booth is now available for hire, so please get in touch if you’re interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment